The Black Pebble Store reflects our desire for all things good for ourselves, our home and our environment. We have a mix of old and new, and repurposed pieces that we have hand-painted and/or recreated ourselves.
Each element of the Store has been carefully considered in terms of its effect on our future, including the manufacturing process, origin, materials used, toxicity and lifecycle for the purpose of:
- reducing our effect on the planet
- using locally produced products
- reducing energy consumption
- reducing excess to landfill
- and essentially, creating happy healthy homes by reducing allergies and other conditions.
Where possible, elements have been sourced from natural fibres, recycled materials, vintage pieces, organisations that support fair trade and are community based, organic, and most importantly chosen to create a positive presence in your home.
All our items are inspired by nature and our love for one-off recycled and vintage pieces.
See what’s in the studio now.